It is very simple to make this yet it tastes sooo good. First check out our recipe on How to Make Classic Danish Pancakes Once you have made several large Danish pancakes spread a thin or better yet thick layer of the chocolate hazelnut spread onto your Danish pancake. Be sure the Nutella has not been in the refrigerator for at least a few minutes. Otherwise, it will be really hard to scoop a large spoonful of Nutella.
Then slice bananas down the center. Here are some other great choices to fill inside the Danish pancake too!
- fresh strawberries
- fresh red raspberries
- apple slices
- kiwi slices
Roll or fold the Danish pancake (pandekage). If you want to jazz up the Danish pancake you can either
- sprinkle powder sugar or
- dust on cinnamon
- drizzle chocolate syrup or Nutella over the pancake
- sprinkle nuts
Then, just before serving top with whipped cream. Can’t get any better. Enjoy!
Our YouTube channel has videos including
- how to make Danish Christmas rice pudding with cherry sauce dessert recipe (Risalamande med kirsebærsauce)
- how to make Swedish Glogg for Christmas & cold evenings! (glögg or mulled wine recipe)
- how to make aeblskiver (æbleskiver)
- how to make Danish Christmas Klejner
- how to make easy Danish cucumber salad (arguksalat)
- how to make Danish sugar browned potatoes (brunede kartofler)
- how to make Danish red cabbage (rødkaal)
These recipes are perfect for the holiday season. Please let us know what you think! Glædelig Jul and Merry Christmas♥ ! Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/ Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let’s get cooking Scandinavian foods!