- 1 slice of rye bread
- 1 large boiled potato sliced
- 1 slice smoked salmon
- 7-10 shrimp (according to size)
- cod roe
- mayonnaise mixed with chopped chives
- lemon, optional
- First butter the rye bread.
- Place the sliced potatoes in 2 rows on the buttered rye bread.
- Add a slice of rolled up smoked salmon on one side
- Place the shrimp on other side.
- Add the mayonnaise in the middle
- Add cod roe on top of mayonnaise
- For both decoration and taste add dill on top of the sandwich
*how to make Danish Christmas rice pudding with cherry sauce dessert recipe (Risalamande med kirsebærsauce)
Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/
Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let’s get cooking Scandinavian foods!