- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 tblsp oil
- 1 tblsp salt or 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 1 large bowl
- 2 lined baking sheets
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner/paper towel.
- Add kale leaves into a large bowl. Drizzle kale with olive oil and massage in the oil until all the nooks and crannies are coated in oil. Sprinkle with seasoning salt or soy sauce.
- Spread out the kale onto the prepared baking sheet into a single layer, being sure not to overcrowd the kale
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, approx. 15 minutes.
*how to make Danish Christmas rice pudding with cherry sauce dessert recipe (Risalamande med kirsebærsauce)
Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/
Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let’s get cooking Scandinavian foods!