Do you love the apples and bacon? Here is any easy dish to make that tastes amazing. You can easily whip this delicious dish with just a few ingredients for either lunch or dinner.
|So easy to make!|
- 1 apple
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped
- pinch of sugar
- Cut apple into quarters, Peal the apple, remove the core and cut it into wedges.
- Fry the bacon in the frying pan.
- Remove the bacon from the pan when crisp and add the apple pieces.
- Cook apples till soft in the bacon fat.
- Return the bacon to the pan, mix it with the apples and sprinkle with a little sugar.
Optional: Add a small sliced onion and fry it with the apples.
|This is great for lunch or dinner!|
Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/
Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let’s get cooking Scandinavian foods!