- 1 jar of asparagus
- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- 1 leek, 1 celery stalk, a couple of carrots
- bayleaf, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- Chicken stock
- Parsley or chives
- Cover the chicken breasts with water, add the vegetables and bring to a boil. Cook for approx. 1/2 hour.
- Slice the cooked chicken and the asparagus into small pieces.
- Melt the butter, add asparagus liquid and keep stirring. Add cream and chicken stock. Finally add the chicken and asparagus pieces.
- Fill the tartlets with the creamed chicken and asparagus and sprinkle with either parsley or chives
Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/
Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let’s get cooking Scandinavian foods!