This Danish Almond Cake ( also know as Frangipan or in Danish Mandel Kage) is soooo easy to make and very few ingredients. Every person I serve this cake loves it!
Serve the cake with fresh fruit, whipped cream or even ice cream. The almond cake will go fast!
- 7 oz of almond paste, grated
- 8 tblsp butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- Optional Toppings: fruit, powdered sugar, whipped cream, frosting
- Mix almond pase, sugar and butter at low speed in mixer for approx. 2 min.
- Add the egges, one at the time, and beat it at high speed for appros. 2-3 min.
- Add flour and fold it into the batter without stirring.
- Add the batter to the buttered and floured baking pan and bake at 350F for approx. 30 min.
♥ Give me thumbs up if you like this video & subscribe for more videos. Thanks! Tak!
Our Scandinavian Today Cooking Show includes Nordic recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish
Our Meatball Recipes https://goo.gl/MLlrR9
Our Soup Recipes https://goo.gl/o3iyeQ
Our Meat, Poultry & Fish Recipes https://goo.gl/N0bPFr
These recipes are perfect for family dinners and the holiday season. Please let us know what you think!